Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE

Good to be back on blog after my book out yesterday ? :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. so damn freaking happy lar.
my very first book out, but i must definitely behave myself to have more book out on the 2 years of my NS life.

alright, shall start with what happen on de 11 of dec.
my parents and szehow fetch me to 40sar keathong camp, and walk around the whole camp blahblahblah~

after they left, i was like woah so empty lar. but no choice lar, have to face it sooner or later.
and i'm the YOUNGEST IN MY CAMP :D
so i will also be the youngest to ORD.

shall start with what happen lar, there's freaking lots of different people inside that you never will expect.
because life is just so complicated and weird.
yar, admit that some really like some people, but after all we are also in the same company. so no choice, have to bear with it, and also to let myself know that, even i don't like my whole company i still have to bear with them for the next 2years.

And i would seriously say that, even you're the biggest gangster out there, you would not be the biggest inside there. Yar, thats life.

There is always a mountain taller then one another. :D

alright, shall stop this crap. shall post again later on during the night i guess.
BYE PEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment