Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3more days before NS




alright people, shall start my post right now :D


today woke up around 2, rot till 5plus called weilun and met him for dinner, haven been see-ing him for a long time, so before i going in ns ask him out for dinner. yeaps. kinda gay yar
but this kinda friendship will last forever you see. it has been 6years and still counting on.
after finish our dinner, we wenta gsc for our dota.

it has been way too long for both of us to play lan together :D yay!
but the connection there was? ==
nevermind, played around 1 hours and head back my house to slack yea.

after that, bobby-jason-jordon called and ask where's blackyy.
so weilun called colin asking where is that blackyyy :D
but he was at alvin.g place slacking, so i ask weilun wanna join them?
because alvin.g was also my childhood friend, among all my friends, i guess his the longest?

13years and still counting on :D kinda gay i know.

haha and he say more the marrier. so alright, we wenta his house and bring my lappy.
but too bad so sad i can't connect to his wireless, so i have to use his com :D
so chat around with friends, and facebook to crap.
as alvin.g was downloading zombie land.
watched zombie land for 1 hours and my mum's coming home, so she ask me go downstairs and help her carry the food, as alvin.g was staying just beside my block :D

No comments:

Post a Comment