Sunday, December 27, 2009

BOOKING IN LATER ON!

OMFG.
time really flies. but nevermind lar, very fast one what, i must tell this to myself yea?!
anyway, i got almost all my stuff i guess, and 2 fones 3 battery :D
i think that's enough.

today was so boring lar, rotting at home and went down hub to get 2 cakes from andersen for my dad, cause today's his birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA!
seriously, i never never say i love him before you know?
like freaking weird lar, i know i love my mum and dad, but like woahhh.
but like ahhhhh awkward la. haha.

alright, i shall post more when i'm out on the 31st but definitely, i would be more tired because after today my training is gonna be tougher and tougher, but i'm turning into a MAN, so i must definitely have perseverance!
:D

bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment