Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello People, i'm back

Back from 7days of work, equivalent 49 hours of work.

alright, alright. i know there's some viewer missing me right now.
actually i don't have photo's to post, because my phone failed me ):

my life's so freaking boring nowadays, due to many many many blah blah blah thingy.
i learn many things, don't every fall into a deep pile of shit, it's already very obvious.
i have also learn to let go, and definitely this fall is really a impact to me.
i have never fall so deep for a person, and i never will again.

very lastly, people don't try to me kind, cause they will take you for granted, and they will never appreciate you.
it's fucking fucking obvious that, it's a hole in front and they wanna jump in, i'm thinking she's dumb or what?
forget it, i lead my life to the fullest from now onward.

nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment