Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dai Yin Mai

alright, today i shall post a little photos :D
anyway before posting my photos.


any people wear fragrance or wanna try,
now is the chance to .. , to what? to get cheap fragrance from me!
*ANY KIND OF FRAGRANCE
for more informations, please call 9777 5113 to look for me.


alright this shall be my first photo of the blog. :D
slacking during mid night with, monster and zhonglian yeaps.


anyway this my smiley :D
i cut the pictures due to yellow teeth.
i'm a smoker, sorry. but definitely i'm not finding excuse.

Alright alright, shall start my real post today.

People, i know i keep hang out with gays, but gay are nice people.
today i went lunch with another gay, from robinson.
but definitely i'm straight lar. actually nothing much lar.
just went to the food court near plaza sing, and eat some Korean food.
seriously seriously. today really nothing to post. sorry people.
nights!

ANYWAY PEOPLE REMEMBER TO GET FRAGRANCE FROM ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment